Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lets talk about major things... WATG!!

So, this is one of my favorite things in the world, KNITTING! 
I started one year ago, when I was living in NYC, some girls of at work where knitting so they got me right into it. It was Wool and the Gang, and its not only that their yarn is amazing, its their patterns and how nice they are. Also the colors they have, you can't find them in yarn stores. Their store in Soho is beautiful and they help you with everything. They also do Knitting evenings and Knitting brunches. So take a look and buy some wool!!

P.S.: You can also shop online!!!
















I'm gonna take some pics of the stuff I have knitted myself so you can see how beautiful it is!!

Hope you like it!
Don't foget to follow me and like me on facebook! Thankssss!

xoxo
FG

No comments:

Post a Comment